March 19, 2012

We're Still Here!

Oh my gosh! It has been a whirlwind of a month, let me tell you!  We made it here to Kansas and we are pretty well settled.  I still have a few more boxes to look through and I JUST got Zoey's room unpacked this weekend.  She's so excited to have a kid room again!  The lady that packed our boxes didn't label anything correctly so it's like Christmas every time I open one up haha.  I had one box that was labeled tupperware and it had my Kitchen Aid mixer, 3 bottles of spices, a couple towels, and some other random things.  I found the sensor for our outdoor clock wrapped up in our comforter, just weird stuff like that.  At least we are making progress and it feels like home!  We couldn't be more excited to be here with everybody and as long as Beau quits throwing away/moving everything around they are excited we are here!

Here's some picture updates:



Zoey on the way here, she was a fantastic traveler like always.
I had Zoey snap a pic of the baby for me, she did a great job traveling the whole way as well.

Zoey found her a hat!
Of course sister had to try it on haha!
Here's the huge semi full of our stuff.  Thankfully it came in the night before because the day it was delivered there was blizzard conditions with blowing snow and winds, the poor guys had to unload it on the worst day.  The guy that was supposed to help backed out so Beau ended up helping the driver with everything.  It was freezing!
Haha my dad with the Beiber!  The house was so full of boxes I didn't know where to begin.  We have really come a long way we maybe have 5 boxes left.
Zoey and Papa fell asleep on the floor the other night, everybody was tired.

I think this was the first day of school for Zoey, everybody was all smiles!  She's doing so awesome in her school, it's a little more relaxed than the school in Texas and she can't believe she always has good days.  On another note, we got the letter from her old school saying she was accepted into the gifted program, ha!  They don't do the program here but I sure am proud of my smart girl!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I can't believe how big Charlotte looks in this picture. I have a couple birthdays coming up, I can't wait!

I love these silly girls.

One of all of us, we all had our green on for St. Patty's Day. 

I started my job at the Health Office and I have to say I really like it.  It's kinda fun answering phones and scheduling and making receipts and stuff.  It's such a different job than I have ever had but I am really enjoying it so far, thank goodness!  Beau has been helping at the shop and the last couple weeks has been gone helping my cousin do some soil sampling.  I feel like we are definitely getting into the swing of things.  It's so nice seeing so many people that I've known my whole life and feel so welcomed.  Everywhere we go we hear how nice it is we moved back and Sharon Springs needs more young families.  We haven't really looked for anything to buy or rent yet, I've had 4 different people tell me I just need to wait for the right old person to die!  Haha!  Beau has been doing a ton of work on my parent's house and said he is content doing that for now.  I'm sure the perfect thing will come along one of these days! 

Well, that was a pretty huge re-cap, I'm going to update a lot more often I promise haha!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for an update. bp