September 1, 2012

Changes

Sigh... The last time I updated my blog was March!  Yikes!  I've been toying around in my mind what I want for the future of my blog.  I mostly kept up with it so family back home could see pictures and know what was happening in our lives since we were so far away from home.  I also like having it because you forget SO MUCH especially the little day to day things and I love looking back and seeing what happened a month, a year, a week ago. 

Now I'm home and I need to keep in touch with friends that are far away and I love looking at their blogs and seeing what they have been up to.  So here's the thing... Do I start from now?  Do I go back and add the stuff I've missed?  Seems so overwhelming.  I also haven't been taking as many pictures so that kind of tied hand in hand with blogging.  I would say to myself, "Oh take some pics, this would be a great blog post!" 

My job is mostly spent on the computer at the office and the LAST thing I want to do when I get home is get on another one.  Since I have a laptop I mostly did my blogging sitting on the couch and that is pretty much a no go these days.  See, I have this little miniature person named Charlotte running around thinking all the buttons are made for her to push, haha.  I finally found a good spot to put my laptop out of the way so I'm hoping I'll be able to update it more often. 

Ok, that's the end of my "I'm sorry I haven't blogged, I'll try to better" speech.  Here's some pic updates!  My friend from high school takes pictures now and she took some for us a couple weeks ago.  She does a fantastic job!






 
Thanks for being patient with me guys, I'll be posting some more things soon!

1 comment: