August 12, 2011

Oceans


I ran across this the other day on Netflix and it's rated "G" so I figured it would be a great movie for me and my girl.  She loves turtles and dolphins and all things ocean-y so why not?  For being a "G" there was quite a lot of things getting eaten.  I know it's a fact of life, but wow, they were showing the cutest seals swimming along and BAM!  Here came a great white shark!  Zoey didn't seem to mind and when I said something she said "What Mom, sharks gotta eat too."  I guess she's right!

During the movie she kept saying really funny things when I would ask her what something was and she would make up names for the creatures.  There were 'horn-hogs' and 'red-skin rays' and 'sparkly fish' and 'whale-y sharks'.  Then she looked at me and said, "Ya know, I've never seen this movie but I read the book.  It was ok."  I laughed so hard!  It sounded like such an adult thing to say.  About half-way through she was done and said "I don't want to watch this movie anymore it's just not cute.  I only like cute movies because I am so cute!"  Guess I better find something else! Haha

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey Aften, I love your crap and Zoey and the Ocean dvd story. Keep on writing. BP