July 5, 2011

4th of July!

Last night we went to the big firework show at the Zoo with the Teague's and Meagan.  We had so much fun!  Zoey had a blast running around with Landon and since I forgot the stroller, Charlotte enjoyed being passed around and snuggled with.  I love her outfit, it was the first outfit we bought Zoey in the mall in Omaha.  I still think it is too cute!

My pretty girl

My 1st pretty girl :)


They had a pre-show where the set off a few fireworks around 9:30 and after that a whole bunch of people got in their cars and started leaving!  Priscilla said it wasn't supposed to start till 10:00 so we waited it out and I'm so glad we did.  They even had music set to the fireworks over the radio, it was pretty neat.
Watching the fireworks
  

Me and my girls

Beau is at Big Spring, TX today for his physical with the VA.  The more appointments he goes to the more I start to get nervous about his medical board stuff.  Part of me wants to have it over with and just know for sure what the plan is and part of me wants to put it off for as long as possible.  Cross your fingers for us!

No comments: