July 18, 2011

Amarillo trip

We had so much fun on our little road trip to Amarillo.  It was a quick fun weekend and it was so nice to get away for a couple days!
The windmill farms on the way
Charlotte did really well, we were a little worried since she doesn't like the car seat much when we do errands around town, she just wanted us to hold the pacifier in her mouth and she liked to rub your hand.  Beau spent a good part of the trip with his arm in the backseat haha.  Of course Zoey did great she had her DVD player and a few toys, she's always been a trooper on road trips.

 

We arrived and met up at an A&W to kill some time before we could check into the hotel, Zoey was so happy to finally see Nana and Papa!
We hung out and then unloaded all of our stuff at our rooms, swam a little, then headed to a mall for a bit.  It was so busy and there was so many people that we didn't stay very long and decided to go get some food.  We went to this really cool place and of course I didn't take my camera.  I was so disappointed!  I got one kinda ok pic with my phone and I took a couple with Beau's phone, I'll have to get them off of his.


The next morning we grabbed some breakfast and then visited in the motel room before we all had to take off for home.  Zoey snuggled with Charlotte on the bed and I was trying to get some pictures so Nana thought it would be funny to stick her head in there.  Charlotte grabbed a huge handful of her hair and wouldn't let go which Zoey thought was hilarious!  It was pretty funny and that's what Nana gets for trying to crash my pictures!



 Pretty soon it was time to say goodbye, Zoey couldn't have cared less, she was all packed up in Nana's car and probably wouldn't have even said bye if Beau hadn't reminded her. 

 

After that we headed out and I sat in the back seat with Charlotte for the last part of our trip.  She was so happy to see somebody sitting with her it was sweet.  I painted her toenails for the first time the other day and I took her socks off for a bit and the polish must have caught her eye because she stared at them for a while, it was cute.





I held her paci in for her and soon enough she was going...

going...

gone...

No comments: